Monday 14 October 2013

Raw Strawberry Mini Cheesecakes


This is the exact same recipe as the Raw Blueberry Cheesecake. After the success of that cake I was waiting for another opportunity to make it, so thank you dad for being born this month! I decided to try the cake as cupcakes which actually worked out really well. I lined the cupcake tin with olive oil (you could use coconut oil as well but we had run out - in fact lately so has Waitrose, it is definitely becoming a more popular alternative to cook with)! 


Follow this link for the recipe, I just added an extra half a cup of strawberries to the top layer to make the colour come out a bit more. 

Happy birthday daddy!






This is my brother below who was very excited to be eating a massive avocado and would love his picture to therefore be documented here :) These avocados were amazing, we bought them from a farm shop in Lyne and their origin is South Africa, my home! I am so jealous as Avo's are now in season in SA and so delicious! It is getting harder to find ripe avo's in the UK, such a shame. Also how awesome are these tomatoes!? They were so yummy chopped up with a generous amount of himalayan salt. 





No comments:

Post a Comment